We are a Licensed Septic Contractor in Westchester and Putnam Counties
Our Hot Offer
Free Pump Out With Septic Tank Replacement...
Call us now at
Experience is the key to getting the job done right the first time. Dom Santucci, the septic specialist, can solve all of your septic problems and needs quickly and efficiently. We have seen and solved it all!
Septic system installation and repair is not a job for the do-it-yourselfer, and today can only be done by licensed septic contractors in Westchester and Putnam counties. We are fully licensed to repair and install septic systems in Westchester and Putnam counties.
For new septic installations or extensive work to existing septic systems, we will work with your engineer or ours to get the job done and get your approvals. We are proud to say our Septic Repair and Installation Services are one of the best you can find.
Our septic services include:
just call us at
- All types of septic system installations for new and existing homes
- Septic tank and field replacement
- Infiltrator systems for limited space
- Dry well and junction box installations
- Septic Inspections
- Repairing Sewage Pumps
Sewer and Water Lines
At Santucci Construction we are very experienced in all areas of sewer service. Whether you need a new sewer connection or you have a sewer or water line that needs to be repaired or replaced, you've come to the right place. Let us come out, diagnose you problem, and quickly get you up and running.
Our sewer services include:
- Sewer and water line repair and replacement
- New Sewer Connections
- Sewer and Water Line Installations
For Septic and Sewer Repair and Installation Services, call Santucci Construction at (914) 930-4968.
Helpful hints in maintaining a healthy septic system:
- Septic Tank Pumping: Have your septic tank pumped every 2-3 years so your system remains in good working order.
- Conserve water
- Check septic area monthly for seepage or odor
- Excessive dumping of cooking oils and grease
- Excessive water usage
- Flushing non-biodegradable items such as cigarette butts and hygiene products such as sanitary napkins, tampons and cotton swabs
- Do not use a garbage disposers
- Using chemicals with high concentrations of bleach, paints or solvents
- Unsupervised septic tanks
Keep an eye on
- Roots from trees and shrubbery growing above the tank or septic fields may clog or rupture the tank and connecting pipes.which
- Heavy rainfall and rapid snow melting which can flood your septic system
- Flooding from nearby streams, lakes, rivers or run off from surrounding properties which may cause your septic system to flood